Pedersoli and BonelliErede in the sale of Eurochiller to Atlas CopCo

Milan, 4 July 2019 – Bravo Capital Partners sca Raif, a fund managed by Bravo Invest srl, in the sale of the controlling interest (equal to 85% of the share capital) held in Eurochiller Srl, a group specialized in refrigeration systems based in Mortara (Pavia), to the Swedish group Atlas Copco. The remaining 15% has been sold to the entrepreneurs Giovanni Orio, Ugo Varisco and Cesare Barbè.

This is the first divestment for Bravo Capital.

Pedersoli team, led by Alessandro Marena (Equity Partner), involved also Alice Fazzioli.

BonelliErede has acted on behalf of Atlas Copco with a team composed of Eliana Catalano, Luca Del Nunzio and Lorenzo Foot.

 

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:

Graziella Furci

Relazioni Esterne

Pedersoli Studio Legale

Tel: +39 02 30 30 51

Cell. +39 346 2517702

E-mail: graziella.furci@pedersoli.it


Sara Balzarotti

Ad Hoc Communication Advisors

Tel. +39 335 1415584

E-mail: sara.balzarotti@ahca.it