Updates

News

30.09.2021

Pedersoli Studio Legale and Osborne Clarke in the acquisition by Oil Meter Sistemi of SIC Servizi Integrati & Consulenze

Oil Meter Sistemi, member of a leading group in design and implementation of automated systems for loading and shipping of fluid products, acquired 60% – with the possibility to acquire the remaining 40% in the future – of SIC Servizi Integrati & Consulenze S.r.l., a leading IT company in the Oil & Gas sector, providing management information systems and services for refineries and storage facilities.

Oil Meter Sistemi has been advised by Pedersoli Studio Legale in the person of Luca Rossi Provesi (junior partner) and Giacomo Massironi (associate), while financial advisor of the transaction was Niccolò Leboffe, co-founder of LMStudio.

The shareholders of SIC Servizi Integrati & Consulenze S.r.l. (i.e. DECAL-Depositi Costieri Calliope S.p.A., Aurelio Fallabrino, Francesco Sacchi, Giorgio Revelli and Enrico Fiume) have been provided legal assistance by Osborne Clarke with Simone Monesi (partner), Roberto Salis (senior lawyer) and Stefano Panzini (senior associate), as well as, for tax aspects, Alessandra Raveane at Studio commercialista Raveane.

All Updates

Institutional Relations

Pedersoli Studio Legale
Sebastiano Distefano
sebastiano.distefano@pedersoli.it
tel (+39) 02303051