PRIVACY & COOKIES
WHY THIS NOTICE
This information note is provided pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) to those who interact with the web services of Pedersoli Studio Legale, through electronic access to the address:
corresponding to the home page of the web site of Pedersoli Studio Legale.
This information note applies only to the web site “https://www.pedersoli.it” and does not apply to other web sites possibly reached by users through the link.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Pedersoli Studio Legale, Via Monte di Pietà 15, 20121 Milan, Italy (email: email@example.com; Telephone: +39 02.303051; FC and VAT 04158350969), in person of its legal representative p.t..
DATA PROCESSING PLACE AND METHODS
Occasionally the personal data may be accessed by external persons (such as external suppliers of technical services, mail couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) acting in the name or on behalf of Pedersoli Studio Legale, duly appointed by the Data Controller, where necessary, as data processor pursuant to article 28 of the GDPR. An up-to-date list of data processors may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
Personal data are processed through automated systems for the time that is strictly necessary to attain the purpose for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are adopted to prevent data loss, illegal or improper use and unauthorized access.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The information systems and software procedures for this web site’s operation acquire, during normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This information is not collected for being associated to the identified persons concerned, but, because of their own nature, through their processing and association with other data held by third parties, could permit the identification of the users.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers of the users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of request, the method used when submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the number code indicating the state of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment of the user.
These data items are used only to get anonymous statistical information about the use of the site and to check its correct operation. The data could be used to ascertain responsibilities in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided by the user voluntarily
The optional, express and voluntary sending of e-mail messages to the addresses contained in this site implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, required to reply to any request, as well as of other personal data contained in the message.
Specific concise information documents will be indicated or displayed on the pages of the site dedicated to special services on request, if implemented.
The user assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties published or shared through this site and declares that he/she has the right to communicate or broadcast them, thus relieving the Data Controller of all responsibilities towards third parties.
Users who intend to send to Pedersoli Studio Legale, through this site and/or by e-mail to the addresses displayed on this web site, their curriculum vitae, are invited to pay due attention to the contents of this document concerning the processing of the data contained in the curricula so transmitted, and not to include in such curricula any data that may be classified either as sensitive data (i.e. personal data revealing their racial or ethnic origin, religious and philosophical beliefs, political opinions, membership of political parties, unions, associations and organizations of religious, philosophical, political or trade union character, or personal data revealing their health state and sexual life) pursuant to article 9 of GDPR or as judicial data as per article 10 of GDPR.
No personal data of the users is acquired on the subject by this site.
No cookies are used for transmitting personal information, nor the so called persistent cookies of any kind, nor systems for tracking users.
Use of the so called session cookies (which are not stored in a persistent manner on the user’s computer and are automatically removed when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary for allowing a safe and efficient site exploration.
Session cookies used in this site avoid using other processing technologies that may potentially affect the confidentiality of the user’s surfing activity and do not permit the acquisition of personal data that may identify the user.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
- Contacting the user
“Carrers” contract form
The user, by filling out the “Careers” contract form with his/her personal data, agrees to the use of same to reply to the user’s requests for information, quotations, or of any other nature as indicated in the form.
Personal data collected: last name, date of birth, e-mail address, first name and other various types of data.
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This kind of service allows interaction with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this site.
The interactions and information acquired by this site are subject to the user’s privacy settings related to each social network.
In case an interaction service with the social networks is installed, such service could collect traffic data related to the pages on which it is installed, even if the user does not use the service.
- Button and social widgets of Linkedin (LinkedIn Corporation)
The button and social widgets of Linkedin are interaction services with the Linkedin social network, provided by LinkedIn Corporation. Personal data collected: cookies and surfing data.
- Button and social widgets of Linkedin (LinkedIn Corporation)
The services contained in this section permit the Data Controller to monitor and analyze the traffic data and are used to track the user’s behaviour.
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the personal data collected to track and analyze the use of this site, to compile reports and share them with the other services developed by Google.
Google might use your personal data to contextualize and customize the advertisements of its advertising network.
The data provided to Google Analytics shall use the “IP anonymization” function provided by Google, so as to ensure anonymous surfing and prevent the tracing back of a specific user through his/her surfing activity.
Personal data collected: cookies and surfing data.
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
OPTIONAL DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Failure to provide them may imply the impossibility to obtain the requested information.
For the reason of completeness, it is important to mention that in some cases (not within the ordinary management of this site) the Authorities may request information pursuant to article 58 of the GDPR, for the purpose of monitoring the processing of personal data. In such event, the reply to such request is obligatory; failure to do so shall result in an administrative sanction.
Furthermore, the interested individuals are entitled to access information concerning:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and modalities of the data proceeding;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed;
- where possible, the envisaged period during which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine the period;
- to the logic applied in case of electronic data processing;
- to the identification details of the Data Controller, of the processors and, if present, of the representative appointed according to article 27 of the GDPR.
According to articles 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the GDPR, individuals are also entitled:
- to obtain the updating, the correction and, in the presence of specific interests, the integration of their data;
- to obtain the cancellation, the conversion into an anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including those data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the scope of the processing, or of personal data processed under consent, in case of withdrawal of the same;
- to obtain the certification that the operations referred to under points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regards to their content, of those persons to whom the data were communicated of widespread, except where it is impossible or manifestly disproportionate in relation to the protected right;
- to obtain the limitation of processing;
- to obtain the portability of data;
- to oppose, for reasons connected with their particular situation, to the processing of personal data pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f) of the GDPR;
- to oppose the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
All requests should be sent to Pedersoli Studio Legale, under the reference “User’s Privacy”:
– by e-mail, at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
– or by post: Via Monte di Pietà 15, 20121 Milano.
constitutes the “Privacy and Cookies Policy” of this site, and is subject to updating.
Milan, 24 May 2018