Notice on personal data processing pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
Addressees: Applicants to be appraised in view of any future employment or professional relationship.
Pedersoli Studio Legale, as Controller of your personal data processing pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679, hereinafter, ‘GDPR’, by this notice, informs you that such regulation provides for the protection of data subjects in relation to personal data processing and that such processing is based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency as well as protection of your privacy and rights.
Your personal data will be processed according to the above recalled provisions and in compliance with the confidentiality obligations provided therein.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Under your prior consent hereby granted, your personal data may be processed in order to properly evaluate your profile in view of any future employment or professional relationship.
The provision of your personal data is discretional and any refusal of their processing may prevent the attainment of the above mentioned aims.
To the purposes of such processing, the Controller may acknowledge special categories of personal data, namely, without limitation: Political parties membership, trade unions membership, philosophical beliefs or otherwise, religious beliefs, political opinions, racial or ethnic origins, health data, sexual life. The processing of these special categories of personal data is carried out pursuant to art. 9 of GDPR.
To the purposes of such processing, the Controller may also acknowledge personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences pursuant to art. 10 of GDPR and, namely: Data relating to court judgements, information relating to the status of defendant or person under investigation, as well as information relating to the enforcement of protection measures. The processing of personal data concerning this special category is carried out pursuant to the provisions of GDPR.
Your personal data may be processed according to the following procedure:
- Processing of data collected from third parties
- Processing by electronic means
- Manual processing by hardcopy archives
Each processing is carried out in compliance with the requirements and formalities set forth under articles 6 and 32 of GDPR and by introducing the appropriate protection measures provided therein.
Your data will be notified exclusively to competent subjects duly appointed for the performance of duties required in view of a proper management of the relationship, by assuring the protection of the data subjects’ rights.
Your data will be processed exclusively by subjects within Pedersoli Studio Legale expressly authorised by the Controller and, namely, by the following categories of subjects:
- Marketing Department
- Partners and Management Committee
- Professionals and employees
- Secretarial and administration staff
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any manner.
According to principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimisation of data processed, as provided for by article 5 of GDPR, your personal data will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes they are collected and processed for.
CONTROLLER OF THE PROCESSING
Controller of the Processing of data, pursuant to the law, is Pedersoli Studio Legale, Via Monte di Pietà, 15, 20121 MILAN, ITALY (e-mail: email@example.com; telephone no.: +39 02 303051; VAT no.: 04158350969) represented by its pro tempore legal representative.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Pursuant to art. 15 of GDPR, the subjects which personal data refer to have the right to receive, at any time, evidence whether a processing of their personal data is being carried out and, accordingly, to access the same, also being provided with a copy of such evidence by the Controller of the Processing.
In addition, data subjects have the right to access the information relating to:
- the source of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the addressees or categories of addressees whom personal data have been or will be notified;
- when possible, the period of retention of personal data or the criteria in any case used to determine such period;
- the logical principle applied in case of processing carried out by electronic means;
- the identity details of the Controller, the subjects in charge and the possible representative appointed pursuant to art. 27 of GDPR.
According to the provisions set forth in articles 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of GDPR, data subjects are also entitled to:
- receive any update, amendment, or, upon request, any supplement to the data;
- obtain the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in breach of law, including those that do not need to be retained for the purposes they have been collected for or subsequently processed for, or of data processed according to legal consent, in case of withdrawal of the same;
- obtain the evidence that the procedures under letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also in relation to their contents, of those subjects to which the data have been notified or disclosed, except in the event that such fulfilment is proved to be unfeasible or it clearly entails an excessive use of means with respect to the protected right;
- obtain a limitation of the processing;
- obtain the portability of the data;
- object, on grounds connected with their peculiar conditions, to the processing of their personal data pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f) of GDPR;
- object to the processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes.