Qcapital and Bic Capital club deal acquires 70% of Otk Kart Group, the world leading manufacturer of racing go-karts: the law firms involved

OTK Kart Group, Italian world leading manufacturer of racing go-karts under the renowned brand Tony Kart, prepares for a consolidation and growth process in the global market with the contribution of a top-tier group of investors organised in a club deal by QCapital and BIC Capital. 

New investors acquired 70% of the Group, which operates on a global scale in more than 70 countries, and will support Robazzi Family, which in addition to holding the remaining 30% share, will remain at the helm of the company, thus continuing to play a strategic role within the Group. 

Pedersoli Studio Legale advised Crédit Agricole Italia in relation to the financing of the transactions with a team composed of Maura Magioncalda (equity partner), Michele Parlangeli (counsel) and Mattia Longo.

ADVANT Nctm provided legal assistance to QCapital and BIC Capital.

Studio Tremonti Romagnoli Piccardi e Associati supported the Robazzi Family in relation to legal and tax aspects with a team composed of Dario Romagnoli and Marcello Valenti (partners), Ira Shiku (senior associate), Griselda Lishi and Matteo Rovaris (associates).

All Updates

Institutional Relations

Pedersoli Studio Legale
Sebastiano Distefano
tel (+39) 02303051